Learn simple techniques to making soap and having a product you can sell while you learn about the ins and outs of starting up your own company. Learn how to have your own website at a fraction of the cost of traditional methods, build a product that will sell in your market, tips on photographing your product to sell online, craft show displays, unique ways to package your new soap and a special demonstration on how to use the SOAPMAKER PROGRAM.
Receive superior classroom instruction with hands on soapmaking from Michelle Rhoades, a certified soapmaker with the Handcrafted Soap and Cosmetic Guild.
Don't miss these informative classes~We will share with you the tools needed to help you succeed in your new business.
- Give you the edge you need to stand out front in the crowd
- Build your own brand recognition through package design and product presentation.
- Streamline your start up cost with cost saving methods
- Learn how you can start up on a shoe string budget and be successful.
- Learn how to take fabulous photos without the use of an expensive photographer
- Create a booth design that will stand out of the crowd
- Wholesaling, Consignments and more...