Learn simple techniques to making soap and having a product you can sell while you learn about the ins and outs of starting up your own company. Learn how to have your own website at a fraction of the cost of traditional methods, build a product that will sell in your market, tips on photographing your product to sell online, craft show displays and unique ways to package your new soap.
Receive superior classroom instruction with hands on soapmaking from Michelle Rhoades, a certified soapmaker with the Handcrafted Soap and Cosmetic Guild.Don't miss these informative classes~We will share with you the tools needed to help you succeed in your new business.
- Give you the edge you need to stand out front in the crowd
- Build your own brand recognition through package design and product presentation.
- Streamline your start up cost with cost saving methods
- Learn how you can start up on a shoe string budget and be successful.
- Learn how to take fabulous photos without the use of an expensive photographer
- Create a booth design that will stand out of the crowd
- Wholesaling, Consignments and more...