We are not accepting any new orders for this Holiday Season.
Our wholesale soap division located in Perry, Georgia connects the bridge between you and a handmade product that will create a niche for your retail soap business.
Offering One-of-a-kind art inspired soap that not only looks great but that is also good for your body. We offer our assistance through each step to ensure your success with Mossy Creek Soap.
The Basics of our Wholesale Program
- All of our soap is retail ready wrapped in a smell through soft shrink wrap, labeled and fully cured ready to sell.
- We have a 2 months lead time prior to shipping so that you will receive the full 18 months shelf life (handmade bar soap only) starting on the day we make it for you.
- Soap is a natural product and may have slight variations in swirls and/or colors.
- All bars are cut and packaged ready for sale.
- During the holiday season we suggest to order your stock no later than Sept 30, as we will have limited availability as we near Christmas.
SOAP SHELF LIFE: Our handmade cold processed soap has a long shelf life about 1 ½ years some soaps with herbs in them may have shorter shelf lives. The shelf life of our soap is subject to many factors, including heat, exposure to air, dirt, customer handling, etc. Don’t let your customers handle for sale soap, instead use SAMPLE bars. When customers handle the soap they inadvertently leave a host full of bacteria on the surface of the soap and that can degrade the soap.
LIQUID SOAP AND SUGAR SCRUBS: Our Liquid Soap is guaranteed for 1 year from the date of purchase and our sugar scrubs are 6 months.
RETURNS: Our goal is to ALWAYS provide only the absolute finest quality handmade soap product to you at all times. If there is a problem, please report it to us immediately upon your receiving/inspecting your shipment. If we should require that all or a portion of the defective product be sent to us for our evaluation of the problem and determination if the product requires being replaced at Mossy Creek Soap’s expense.