This is an article that I posted on my other blog and thought I would share it here..
1. SELECTING TOO MANY DARK COLORS– I go back to my photography composition and rule of thirds skills on this one. It’s important to create balance, a good balance of light and dark.
2. NEGLECTING TO TEST YOUR COLORS BEFORE YOU SWIRL THEM– This one is important because if you know what the outcome is going to be..
- BACKLINK- This is a link from another webpage back to you
- CAPTCHA- Completely Automated Public Turing test to Tell Computers and Humans Apart. Often used in connection with contact us or comment forms.
- CSS- Cascade Styled Sheets Design- are used to define the look of the website with HTML co’de working in the background.