Private Lesson Milk Soapmaking Class Sale
- Regular price $ 400.00
Making milk & fruit soaps are easy using our simple method. Learn how to work with milk products to create a moisture-rich bar of soap. This simple method will have you making creamy milk soaps in no time!
- Safety procedures working with caustic chemicals (LYE)
- Find out what equipment you need and the costs involved
- Step by step directions
- Safety Equipment List and Procedures
- Soap making Oil Properties
- Additives, Essential Oils, Fragrances
- Recipe Formulation -Soap making supplier information
- Terms & Definitions in Soapmaking
- Understanding the chemistry behind the soap
***Receive our Comprehensive Soap-making handbook with Recipes to help you get started. Along with, superior classroom instruction with hands-on soap making from Michelle Rhoades, a certified soapmaker with the Handcrafted Soap and Cosmetic Guild.
PAYMENT/CANCELLATION POLICY: Payment in full is required to secure your spot, the workshop is non-refundable. But if (with a seven-day notice) you cannot attend the scheduled class we will do our best to move you to another day provided a spot is available. If you cannot attend the workshop and have to cancel within seven days, we will issue you half off credit for another class.
No shows are NON-REFUNDABLE.
SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS: Classes are available to all paying customers, our small classroom will not accommodate any others (friends, kids, or husbands) that are waiting for you in the process.
Please wear closed-toed shoes, bring an apron and wear comfortable clothes to make soap in In order to protect our intellectual property photos or videos are not allowed during the class.
Private Lesson Milk Soapmaking Class
Have a question? Fill out the contact form. Studio hours by appointment only
- 1307 Ball Street, Perry, Georgia
© Copyright 2023 Mossy Creek Soap.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh